Employers are required to provide an environment free from recognized hazards—which include workplace violence—making a robust violence prevention response program critical for organizations of all sizes. Organizations without such programs in place are increasingly being found liable, both in civil suits and by OSHA, as a result of violent conflict between employees.
In this climate, your organization must develop and implement a comprehensive violence prevention program for your employees, contractors, and volunteers.
- Program assessment and policy development
- General awareness training for all employees
- Enhanced training for managers and frontline leaders
- Threat management team training
- Senior leadership training